Cyber Safety offers training on Cybersecurity topics as well as compliance topics.
Adding your team members to training
Adding your team members to Cyber Safety Training is simple. In the Training module, you can enter the names and email addresses of all users you wish to enroll. You can add multiple team members at once using the bulk enroll option using a CSV template provided in the platform.
What happens after enrollment?
- Welcome email: A welcome email will be sent automatically to each of your enrolled team members (trainees) letting them know what to expect. Trainees generally receive this email within a few minutes after they are added.
- Skills assessment email: The new trainees are automatically enrolled in the Cybersecurity Series. Trainees will then receive a follow up email with a link to complete their initial skills assessment to assess their baseline cybersecurity knowledge. This email is sent the next Wednesday after the enrollment.
- Monthly course emails: After completing the assessment, trainees will automatically receive an email every month thereafter with a link to their assigned course for that month.
How does Cybersecurity Training work?
- All trainees complete the same courses over a 12-month period, but the order in which the courses are assigned is customized to each team member. Each trainee’s skills assessment is used to determine which courses they need first, based on their current level of cybersecurity knowledge.
- There are three levels to the Cybersecurity Series: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advance. Each with 12 topics. After completing their current level, they will atomically move on to the next level and be assigned a topic from it the following month. Learn more about the topics in each level.
- After completing all 36 topics over three years, trainees will start over again at the Beginner level to refresh their knowledge.
Trainee welcome email
Cyber Safety will automatically send an email to each newly-enrolled trainee at time of enrollment by company admin. The boilerplate text is below:
[admin first and last name] has invited you to Cyber Safety Security Training.
--- start of email ---
Hi <first name>,
[CompanyName] has partnered with Zeguro for cybersecurity and cyber risk management. [Admin first and last name] ([admin email]) has invited you to participate in the Security Training program (powered by uSecure).
What to expect?
Within a week, you will start getting emails (from SecurityTraining@zeguro.user-training.com) with your online course enrollments and reminders of any outstanding courses.
Here’s how the training will work:
- The first email will contain a link to a security awareness questionnaire, which is designed to measure your cybersecurity knowledge. It’s okay if you don’t know all the answers!
- Thereafter, you’ll receive one course assignment per month, each covering a particular cybersecurity topic. The order in which your courses are delivered will be based on the strengths and weaknesses you demonstrate in the awareness questionnaire.
- You can access your assigned courses through the unique link from your emails at any time.
About Cyber Safety Security Training
Cyber Safety Security Training is designed to help every organization’s most valuable resource stay secure: their people. The cybersecurity training will cover important topics like managing your password and how to avoid phishing, with the goal of helping you thwart cyber attacks every day.
You can learn more about the program on the Cyber Safety knowledge base: https://help.zeguro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034056413-Training-Overview
--- end of email ---